This post is also available in: Spanish
Daniel Webster teaches the California state core curriculum and offers two distinct language pathways:
- English Language Development and Spanish Immersion.
- K-3: There are two Spanish Immersion classes per grade and one English Language Development class.
- 4-5: There is one Spanish Immersion class per grade and one English Language Development class.
We have a uniform policy that consists of navy blue pants or skirts, white or navy blue shirts and navy blue sweaters. Students may also wear Daniel Webster school t-shirts.
We are an intimate school of 307 students in K-5 grades. We have two Spanish immersion classes and one general education glass per grade K-3, then one of each class in the 4-5th grades.
K-2: Maximum of 22 students.
3-5: Typically 18-30, maximum of 33.
- School hours: 8:40AM – 2:40PM
- A variety of after school programs run from 2:40 – 6PM.
- Visit out tours page to schedule a visit.
In addition to our academic programs Daniel Webster integrates a number of enrichment classes for our students ranging from arts to local field trips for the lower grades and more distant trips for the upper grades.