Daniel Webster teaches the California state core curriculum and offers two distinct language pathways:
- English Language Development and Spanish Immersion.
- K-3: There are two Spanish Immersion classes per grade and one English Language Development class.
- 4-5: There is one Spanish Immersion class per grade and one English Language Development class.
We have a uniform policy that consists of navy blue pants or skirts, white or navy blue shirts and navy blue sweaters. Students may also wear Daniel Webster school t-shirts.
We are an intimate school of 307 students in K-5 grades. We have two Spanish immersion classes and one general education glass per grade K-3, then one of each class in the 4-5th grades.
K-2: Maximum of 22 students.
3-5: Typically 18-30, maximum of 33.
- School hours: 8:40AM – 2:40PM
- A variety of after school programs run from 2:40 – 6PM.
- Visit out tours page to schedule a visit.
Two buses. One coming from the Tenderloin and one coming from the Mission and Potrero Hill. Check the full schedule.
In addition to our academic programs Daniel Webster integrates a number of enrichment classes for our students ranging from arts to physical education as well as many other activities like local field trips for the lower grades and more distant trips for the upper grades.