We are gifted with a variety of local and national partners who contribute financially and in kind to the Daniel Webster community. You can help us with purchases big and small so definitely review the following list to see what you can do to help.
Tuft and Needle
- Register online using DW’s ID number 6493874. Link your grocery store cards and credit/debit cards, and participating merchants will automatically donate a portion of purchases to our PTA. For example, if you register your Safeway Club card, every time you shop at Safeway, Safeway will donate a percentage of your bill to Daniel Webster.
Good Life Grocery
- If you regularly shop at Good Life Grocery on 20th street, shop with scrip and Good Life will give a percentage of scrip sales to DW. You use scrip to buy groceries just like paper money and you’ll get real money back in change. You get the same great products and service as always AND you help DW.
- If you regularly shop at Rainbow Grocery this is a great opportunity to have 10% of your purchase go to Daniel Webster! This year, Rainbow introduced Script Cards ($100 prepaid cards). The original card has to be purchased from the DW Scrip Coordinator, but once the original card has been purchased, you can easily reload your prepaid cards at a cashier at Rainbow just as you make your purchases. Prepaid cards for Rainbow can be purchased at any PTA meeting.
- Cole Hardware donates 10% of all purchases made by members of your community within their stores to be donated directly back to our school. Be sure to mention Daniel Webster Elementary when you make a purchase at any Cole or Fox Hardware.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to DW. To join go to http://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-6174741 and the start shopping! It’s that simple.
- Office Depot donates school supplies with their 5% Back to Schools Program. Our School ID# 70013998 Just mention this when making a purchase in store or note it online when you check out.